Commeo 48 V Smart Energy
The 48 V battery system provides a reliable power supply for all areas of special machine construction. With the interface to the control unit, which can be flexibly configured for all applications, all operating data of the battery system can be transferred to the machine.
Made in Germany: As the first battery manufacturer, we offer turnkey system solutions from a single source. From the energy storage block to the rack concept and control unit, all the components of the battery
system have been developed by Commeo. All feedbacks or requirements from our customers flow directly into the design and development of our product.
Examples of use
- Energy supply for mobile transport systems (FTS), mobile robots and all other special machines
- Mobile workstations (PC and printer stations etc.)
- Compensation of irregularities in the network
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Buffering of high starting currents when starting machines
- Reactive power compensation
Examples of use
Commeo 48 V system structure
- Flexible integration in restricted spaces
- Configurable system status monitoring
- Highly adaptable to the customer’s requirements
- Unique cooling concept thanks to innovative casing design
- Optimal integration using a CAN bus/Ethernet interface
- A unique and functional design
- Bidirectional communication capability (Industry 4.0)
Commeo system structure
energy storage blocks
48-V control unit
Control unit ccu48V
Monitors and configures a 48 V battery system of up to 24 energy storage blocks
- Intelligence concentrated in the smallest installation space
- Web-based user interface
- Flexible installation
- Industrial standard connection sockets
The Commeo UserInterface enables the system to be configured and is used to monitor operating data. The UserInterface …
- enables the first setup of the battery system,
- allows remote monitoring or smart maintenance via laptop and mobile devices,
- is the basis for machine-to-machine communication (“M2M”).
Furthermore, the UserInterface offers:
- Open communication interface to external devices/peripherals
- Freely configurable dashboard for monitoring operating data: SoH, SoC, SoP, block temperature, charge and discharge current)
- Export of historical and current operating data of the battery system or of individual energy storage blocks
The added value is the high level of safety and the high performance of our energy storage systems. Our system needs low space requirements so that separate battery rooms is not needed. Furthermore, we offers you a Full-Service. Together with you and your customer we will create a whole concept for effective, future-proof design of the energy storage system.
When handled correctly, Commeo battery systems are not dangerous.
Commeo has implemented a multi-level, redundant security system in the energy storage blocks and systems. Due
- to a robust aluminium housing
- a relay
- a safety fuse
- an intelligent battery management system (BMS) that Commeo developed itself and which monitors temperature, voltage and other safety-relevant parameters and counteracts them if necessary
- a control unit
and other features relevant to safety, Commeo products are state-of-the-art.
From the energy storage block to the rack concept and control unit, all the components of the battery system have been developed by Commeo. The Commeo battery system has been specially developed in
Germany in line with the highest European safety and quality standards.
Thanks to regional suppliers and complete freedom in deciding on the components used, we are fully independent of global political and economic developments.
We provide our partners with an innovative developer interface so that external peripherals can be connected to our battery systems. In this way, we ensure that current and future converters, chargers,
controllers etc. – plus protocols and data formats – can be used with our battery systems.