Commeo HV Smart Systems
Developed as modular battery storage systems with up to 48 (HV Smart Power/Energy) or 15 (HV Longlife/Energy) energy storage blocks within one standard energy storage cabinet, the Commeo HV battery systems offer unique flexibility in the high-voltage range and take up less space than systems at a comparable power level thanks to the compact design of the energy storage blocks.
The modular design is consistently continued in the choice of housing by reverting to proven cabinet systems based on industrial standards, which on the one hand have been tried and tested many times and on the other hand can also be supplemented and expanded by countless components. Thus, expansion variants are available both for indoor use and for outdoor applications under demanding surrounding conditions.
Above all, there is the unique safety concept of the Commeo energy storage systems at block and system level, which offers single-failure safety through design, sensor technology and software and which makes special battery rooms obsolete. This means that Commeo energy storage solutions can be installed directly where the energy is needed.
Made in Germany: As the first battery manufacturer, we offer turnkey system solutions from a single source. From the energy storage block to the rack concept and control unit, all the components of the battery
system have been developed by Commeo. All feedbacks or requirements from our customers flow directly into the design and development of our product.
Commeo energy storage solutions (esrC)
|Product name||Voltage||Capacity||Model name||Nom. discharge power||Installation||Dimensions (W x H x D)|
|HV Smart Energy||300 V||52,8 kWh||esr20U300B8C112E16S32||62,6 kW||Indoor/Outdoor/Container||600 x 2000 x 600 mm|
|HV Smart Energy||300 V||69,9 kWh||esr20U300B8C141E16S32||63,3kW||Indoor/Outdoor/Container||600 x 2000 x 600 mm|
|HV Smart Power||600 V||52,8 kWh||esr20U600B8C112E16S32||125,1 kW||Indoor/Outdoor/Container||600 x 2000 x 600 mm|
|HV Smart Energy||600 V||69,9 kWh||esr20U600B8C141E16S32||126,5 kW||Indoor/Outdoor/Container||600 x 2000 x 600 mm|
|HV Smart Power||750 V||49,5 kWh||esr20U750B8C112E15S30||156,4 kW||Indoor/Outdoor/Container||600 x 2000 x 600 mm|
|HV Smart Energy||750 V||65,3 kWh||esr20U750B8C141E15S30||130,5 kW||Indoor/Outdoor/Container||600 x 2000 x 600 mm|
Our configurator for your very own, highly efficient energy storage solution!
Typical application of Commeo HV Smart Systems
- Primary control: Supplying energy reserves to compansate irregularities in the public electricity
- Emergency power supply
- Grid stabilization through internal energy infrastructure
- Buffering high starting currents when starting machines
- Equalize reactice powers
Performance features of Commeo HV Systems
HV System structure
High flexibility and simple configuration
- Division into few and combinable system modules
- Exactly scalable solutions through modular design from block to system level
- An unit of multiple systems increases the capacity
- Easy and safe assembly
Commeo system modules & development stage
Commeo central component
Lithium-ion battery module with integrated battery management system
- Energy storage block each as:
- Serial block
- Parallel block
- End block
Control unit ccuHV
Monitors as HV battery system consisting of several energy storage blocks and serves as a battery disconnect unit
- Touch-protected connection sockets in industrial
- Web-based user interface
- Integrated High Speed 200A fuse & all-pole cut-off relay
- CAN bus & Ethernet interface
- 24 V DC auxiliary voltage for supplying external devices
The Commeo UserInterface enables the system to be configured and is used to monitor operating data. The UserInterface …
- enables the first setup of the battery system,
- allows remote monitoring or smart maintenance via laptop and mobile devices,
- is the basis for machine-to-machine communication (“M2M”).
Furthermore, the UserInterface offers:
- Open communication interface to external devices/peripherals
- Freely configurable dashboard for monitoring operating data: SoH, SoC, SoP, block temperature, charge and discharge current)
- Export of historical and current operating data of the battery system or of individual energy storage blocks
Development stage of battery system
- Wide: 600 / 800 / 1000 mm
- Height: 2000 mm
- Deep: 600 mm
- Base 100 / 200 mm
- Possibilities of arrangements
- over roof plate
- over base
- over system connection
- Wide: 2000 mm
- Height: 2200 mm
- Deep: 800 mm
- suitable for external installation temperatures
from -40 °C to +80 °C
- Size: 10 / 20 / 40 Feet
- warning system
- fire protection
- suitable for external installation temperatures from -40 °C to +80 °C
Reference projects: Windmöller & Hölscher
UPS for a fully automatic packaging machine at Windmöller & Hölscher
- Tailor-made complete system supplies the packaging plant with energy from the battery in the event of voltage fluctuations and power failures
- Smooth production process
- Time-consuming cleaning of the machine is no longer necessary to put the system back into operation
- Longer service life of the machines guaranteed
- Short payback period
- High system availability
The added value is the high level of safety and the high performance of our energy storage systems. Our system needs low space requirements so that separate battery rooms is not needed. Furthermore, we offers you a Full-Service. Together with you and your customer we will create a whole concept for effective, future-proof design of the energy storage system.
When handled correctly, Commeo battery systems are not dangerous.
Commeo has implemented a multi-level, redundant security system in the energy storage blocks and systems. Due
- to a robust aluminium housing
- a relay
- a safety fuse
- an intelligent battery management system (BMS) that Commeo developed itself and which monitors temperature, voltage and other safety-relevant parameters and counteracts them if necessary
- a control unit
and other features relevant to safety, Commeo products are state-of-the-art.
From the energy storage block to the rack concept and control unit, all the components of the battery system have been developed by Commeo. The Commeo battery system has been specially developed in
Germany in line with the highest European safety and quality standards.
Thanks to regional suppliers and complete freedom in deciding on the components used, we are fully independent of global political and economic developments.
We provide our partners with an innovative developer interface so that external peripherals can be connected to our battery systems. In this way, we ensure that current and future converters, chargers,
controllers etc. – plus protocols and data formats – can be used with our battery systems.