Commeo HV Systems
Made in Germany: As the first battery manufacturer, we offer turnkey system solutions from a single source. From the energy storage block to the rack concept and control unit, all the components of the battery
system have been developed by Commeo. All feedbacks or requirements from our customers flow directly into the design and development of our product.
Commeo energy storage solutions (esrL)
|Product name||Voltage||Capacity||Model name||nom. discharge power||Installation||Dimension (B x H x T)||Available in|
|HV Longlife||600 V||52,8 kWh||esr2008U600B6L44E12||122 kW||Indoor/Outdoor/Container||600 x 2000 x 600 mm||already available|
|HV Longlife||600 V||64,8 kWh||esr2008U600B6L54E12||122 kW||Indoor/Outdoor/Container||600 x 2000 x 600 mm||Q3/2021|
|HV Energy||600 V||87,6 kWh||esr2008U600B6L73E12||87,6 kW||Indoor/Outdoor/Container||600 x 2000 x 600 mm||Q4/2021|
|HV Longlife||750 V||66 kWh||esr2010U600B5L44E15||153,7 kW||Indoor/Outdoor/Container||600 x 2000 x 600 mm||already available|
|HV Longlife||750 V||81 kWh||esr2010U600B5L54E15||153,7 kW||Indoor/Outdoor/Container||600 x 2000 x 600 mm||Q3/2021|
|HV Energy||750 V||109,5 kWh||esr2010U600B5L73E15||109,5 kW||Indoor/Outdoor/Container||600 x 2000 x 600 mm||Q4/2021|
Our configurator for your very own, highly efficient energy storage solution!
Typical application of Commeo HV Systems
- Charging infrastructure
- Supplying energy reserves to compansate irregularities in the public electricity
- Emergency power supply
- Self-consumption optimization
- Peak Shaving
Performance features of Commeo HV Systems
HV System structure
High flexibility and simple configuration
- Division into few and combinable system modules
- allows high system flexibility
- intrinsically and single-fault safe battery system (several safety levels)
- system voltage up to 600 V (esrL2008) and 750 V (esrL2010)
Commeo system modules & development stage
Control unit ccuHV
Monitors as HV battery system consisting of several energy storage blocks and serves as a battery disconnect unit
- Touch-protected connection sockets in industrial
- Web-based user interface
- Integrated High Speed 200A fuse & all-pole cut-off relay
- CAN bus & Ethernet interface
- 24 V DC auxiliary voltage for supplying external devices
The Commeo UserInterface enables the system to be configured and is used to monitor operating data. The UserInterface …
- enables the first setup of the battery system,
- allows remote monitoring or smart maintenance via laptop and mobile devices,
- is the basis for machine-to-machine communication (“M2M”).
Furthermore, the UserInterface offers:
- Open communication interface to external devices/peripherals
- Freely configurable dashboard for monitoring operating data: SoH, SoC, SoP, block temperature, charge and discharge current)
- Export of historical and current operating data of the battery system or of individual energy storage blocks
Development stage of battery system
- Wide: 600 / 800 / 1000 mm
- Height: 2000 mm
- Deep: 600 mm
- Base 100 / 200 mm
- Possibilities of arrangements
- over roof plate
- over base
- over system connection
- Wide: 2000 mm
- Height: 2200 mm
- Deep: 800 mm
- suitable for external installation temperatures
from -40 °C to +80 °C
- Size: 10 / 20 / 40 Feet
- warning system
- fire protection
- suitable for external installation temperatures from -40 °C to +80 °C
The added value is the high level of safety and the high performance of our energy storage systems. Our system needs low space requirements so that separate battery rooms is not needed. Furthermore, we offers you a Full-Service. Together with you and your customer we will create a whole concept for effective, future-proof design of the energy storage system.
When handled correctly, Commeo battery systems are not dangerous.
Commeo has implemented a multi-level, redundant security system in the energy storage blocks and systems. Due
- to a robust aluminium housing
- a relay
- a safety fuse
- an intelligent battery management system (BMS) that Commeo developed itself and which monitors temperature, voltage and other safety-relevant parameters and counteracts them if necessary
- a control unit
and other features relevant to safety, Commeo products are state-of-the-art.
From the energy storage block to the rack concept and control unit, all the components of the battery system have been developed by Commeo. The Commeo battery system has been specially developed in
Germany in line with the highest European safety and quality standards.
Thanks to regional suppliers and complete freedom in deciding on the components used, we are fully independent of global political and economic developments.
We provide our partners with an innovative developer interface so that external peripherals can be connected to our battery systems. In this way, we ensure that current and future converters, chargers,
controllers etc. – plus protocols and data formats – can be used with our battery systems.